The Hearing Club Benalla is a local and independent hearing clinic operational since 1992.
Our aim is to assist the hearing impaired in achieving the greatest enjoyment from life.
We are a family business accredited to provide services through the Commonwealth Office of Hearing Services system, WorkSafe and experienced in excellence providing services to private clients in the area. We are proud of our history and commitment to the local community improving lifestyle through better hearing.
Our Audiology services include:
- full hearing assessments to adults and children above five years of age
- employment assessments and police assessments
- free hearing services to pensioners and DVA Gold card holder and White Card
- customised ear plugs: swimming plugs, noise plugs and musician plugs
- free screenings in the clinic and accessible to the community at events upon request
- assistive listening devices to the hearing impaired: television, headphones, landline telephones, smoke alarm system, alarm clocks and others
- hearing rehabilitation including fitting of hearing aids with latest technology of approved brands and styles by the Office of Hearing Services
- on the spot cleaning and minor repair of hearing aids after hours and Saturday appointments upon request (conditions apply)
The Hearing Club – Benalla
45 Coster Street,
Community Health is a division of Benalla Health and was established in 1989 to provide community-based services to both the Benalla and Mansfield districts. Since its inception, the service has grown from a small team of employees offering three programs to a staff of over 66 encompassing a broad range of Community and Allied Health services.
Our Benalla based staff