The Hearing Club Kilmore is a local and independent hearing clinic operational since 1992.
Our aim is to assist the hearing impaired in achieving the greatest enjoyment from life.
We are a family business accredited to provide services through the Commonwealth Office of Hearing Services system, WorkSafe and experienced in excellence providing services to private clients in the area. We are proud of our history and commitment to the local community improving lifestyle through better hearing.
Our Audiology services include:
- full hearing assessments to adults and children above five years of age
- employment assessments and police assessments
- free hearing services to pensioners and DVA Gold card holder and White Card
- customised ear plugs: swimming plugs, noise plugs and musician plugs
- free screenings in the clinic and accessible to the community at events upon request
- assistive listening devices to the hearing impaired: television, headphones, landline telephones, smoke alarm system, alarm clocks and others
- hearing rehabilitation including fitting of hearing aids with latest technology of approved brands and styles by the Office of Hearing Services
- on the spot cleaning and minor repair of hearing aids after hours and Saturday appointments upon request (conditions apply)
The Hearing Club – Kilmore
36-38 Powlett Street,
The Kilmore Dental And Specialist Centre partnered up with The Hearing Club to add high quality audiological services to the range of care which is provided at this location. Audiology is a vitally important branch of medicine and deals with the preservations and restoration of one of our five major senses.
By combining the latest technologies with medical wisdom, The Hearing Club seeks to improve all aspects of your hearing and balance. Diagnostics play a leading role in any audiology treatment in order to better the problem at its root cause. If you have problems with speech, hearing or balance then audiology could be the treatment option for you.
Our Kilmore based staff