- Have you been exposed to a noisy environment?
- Did you notice a reduction in your hearing for a few hours at the end of a noisy day?
- Do you suffer an annoying ringing sensation or noise in your ears (tinnitus)?\Do you often miss conversation among background noise?
- Does background noise bother you when you are with other people?
- Do you become confused where sounds derive from?
- Do people seem like they mumble or speak in a soft voice?
- Do you have difficulty hearing speech coming from the television or radio and require the volume to be turned up above a normal listening level?
- Do you have difficulty understanding speech through the telephone clearly?
- Do you often miss the telephone or doorbell ringing?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you should call us on 1800 627 728 or submit the form below to book a comprehensive Industrial Deafness Assessment.