Central Victorian Audiologists
We will ensure your patient will receive:
- independent, professional and impartial advice
- a comprehensive diagnostic audiological assessment after collecting a comprehensive case history including the otological health, hearing requirements and lifestyle of your patient
- a clear explanation of all audiological results and provision of a written report to the patient and referring doctor in compliance with the Privacy Act
- evidence based rehabilitation plans that may or may not include prescribed hearing devices
- hearing devices prescribed to meet clinical and family needs based on realistic expectations, auditory and cognitive ability within funding and budgetary restrictions
- transparent billing of devices and services.
- long term care for the impact of hearing and balance disorders for the individual, family and community
- defined and transparent relationships with the hearing device industry
- NO sales targets or pressured hearing device sales
Our staff don’t work on commission and are not aligned with any manufacturer so we choose the best hearing aid solution for your needs.
For fact sheets relating to hearing loss and health issues such as cancer treatment, cardiovascular disorders, dementia, diabetes and falling click the link to our Fact Sheets page.