The Bendigo Hearing Club is a local and independent hearing clinic operational since 1992. Our aim is to assist the hearing impaired in achieving the greatest enjoyment out of life.
We are a family business accredited to provide services through the Commonwealth Office of Hearing Services system, WorkSafe and experienced in excellence providing services to private clients in the area. We are proud of our history and commitment to the local community improving lifestyle through better hearing.
We have a busy clinic in Bendigo and we love it! Bendigo is a gorgeous grand Goldrush era town with a mix of the historical and a modern cosmopolitan city. The stately Victorian architecture is signature to Bendigo who prospered from its mining history. On the cosmopolitan side of the town, there are many shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs and wine bars to choose from. We enjoy living and working in Bendigo and look forward to taking care of the community’s hearing health.
Our Audiology services include:
- full hearing assessments to adults and children above five years of age
- employment assessments and police assessments
- free hearing services to pensioners and DVA Gold cardholder and White Card
- Our Bendigo clinic now offers balance tests (Vestibular tests)
- customised earplugs: swimming plugs, noise plugs and musician plugs
- free screenings in the clinic and accessible to the community at events upon request
- assistive listening devices to the hearing impaired: television, headphones, landline telephones, smoke alarm system, alarm clocks and others
- hearing rehabilitation including the fitting of hearing aids with the latest technology of approved brands and styles by the Office of Hearing Services
- on the spot cleaning and minor repair of hearing aids after hours and Saturday appointments upon request (conditions apply)
Bendigo Hearing Clinic
Our Bendigo hearing clinic staff