The Castlemaine Hearing Club is a local and independent hearing clinic operational since 1992. Our aim is to assist the hearing impaired in achieving the greatest enjoyment out of life.
We are a family business accredited to provide services through the Commonwealth Office of Hearing Services system, WorkSafe and experienced in excellence providing services to private clients in the area. We are proud of our history and commitment to the local community improving lifestyle through better hearing.
Providing audiology services to the old world town of Castlemaine is a joy for us. The Goldrush history in the architecture and surrounding bushland makes it an interesting place to live, work and enjoy nature-based recreation. We love the vibrant and diverse art scene and the great cafe culture of this Central Victorian town. We hope to improve Castlemaine residents’ hearing health for years to come.
Our Audiology services include:
- full hearing assessments to adults and children above five years of age
- employment assessments and police assessments
- free hearing services to pensioners and DVA Gold card holder and White Card
- customised ear plugs: swimming plugs, noise plugs and musician plugs
- free screenings in the clinic and accessible to the community at events upon request
- assistive listening devices to the hearing impaired: television, headphones, landline telephones, smoke alarm system, alarm clocks and others
- hearing rehabilitation including the fitting of hearing aids with the latest technology of approved brands and styles by the Office of Hearing Services
- on the spot cleaning and minor repair of hearing aids after hours and Saturday appointments upon request (conditions apply)