The Hearing Club Euroa is a local and independent hearing clinic operational since 1992. Our aim is to assist the hearing impaired in achieving the greatest enjoyment out of life.
We are a family business accredited to provide services through the Commonwealth Office of Hearing Services system, WorkSafe and experienced in excellence providing services to private clients in the area. We are proud of our history and commitment to the local community improving lifestyle through better hearing.
At the foothills of the Strathbogie Ranges, Euroa is a small, charming town with quite a dramatic history. It was the old stomping ground of Ned Kelly and other bushrangers and visitors can see the site of the original bank that was robbed by the Kelly gang. The town is surrounded by nature and farming land and the townspeople are warm and friendly.
Our Audiology services include:
- full hearing assessments to adults and children above five years of age
- employment assessments and police assessments
- free hearing services to pensioners and DVA Gold cardholder and White Card
- customised earplugs: swimming plugs, noise plugs and musician plugs
- free screenings in the clinic and accessible to the community at events upon request
- assistive listening devices to the hearing impaired: television, headphones, landline telephones, smoke alarm system, alarm clocks and others
- hearing rehabilitation including the fitting of hearing aids with the latest technology of approved brands and styles by the Office of Hearing Services
- on the spot cleaning and minor repair of hearing aids after hours and Saturday appointments upon request (conditions apply)
Euroa Hearing Clinic
90 Binney Street,
Telephone 1800 627 728 to make an appointment.