The Gisborne Hearing Club is a local and independent hearing clinic operational since 1992. Our aim is to assist the hearing impaired in achieving the greatest enjoyment out of life.
We are a family business accredited to provide services through the Commonwealth Office of Hearing Services system, WorkSafe and experienced in excellence providing services to private clients in the area. We are proud of our history and commitment to the local community improving lifestyle through better hearing.
Gisborne is a beautiful tree-lined historic town not far from Melbourne. It is a laid back and peaceful place to live, raise a family or retire. There is plenty of nature to enjoy around Gisborne with the Wombat State Forest and Macedon Regional Park near by. Its convenient location to Melbourne has seen the population rise over the years due to direct train travel to the inner city. If you live in Gisborne or the surrounding and are experiencing hearing loss please don’t hesitate to come to our clinic for a check-up.
Our Audiology services include:
- full hearing assessments to adults and children above five years of age
- employment assessments and police assessments
- free hearing services to pensioners and DVA Gold cardholder and White Card
- customised earplugs: swimming plugs, noise plugs and musician plugs
- free screenings in the clinic and accessible to the community at events upon request
- assistive listening devices to the hearing impaired: television, headphones, landline telephones, smoke alarm system, alarm clocks and others
- hearing rehabilitation including the fitting of hearing aids with the latest technology of approved brands and styles by the Office of Hearing Services
- on the spot cleaning and minor repair of hearing aids after hours and Saturday appointments upon request (conditions apply)
Gisborne Hearing Clinic
16 Brantome Street,