We visit Kerang Audiology Clinic once a week so feel free to get in touch to book an appointment. Our aim is to assist the hearing impaired in achieving the greatest enjoyment out of life.
We are a family business accredited to provide services through the Commonwealth Office of Hearing Services system, WorkSafe and experienced in excellence providing services to private clients in the area. We are proud of our history and commitment to the local community improving lifestyle through better hearing.
We are central to a rural district here in Kerang. Our region is an irrigation area for grazing, grain. lucerne production and cropping. We are home to the biggest solar farm in Australia with battery storage. The wetlands surrounding the town of Kerang are frequently visited by water birds and twitchers alike. Our Kerang hearing clinic serves the community and the surrounding regional residents to keep their hearing health in top shape.
Our Audiology services include:
- full hearing assessments to adults and children above five years of age
- employment assessments and police assessments
- free hearing services to pensioners and DVA Gold card holder and White Card
- customised earplugs: swimming plugs, noise plugs and musician plugs
- free screenings in the clinic and accessible to the community at events upon request
- assistive listening devices to the hearing impaired: television, headphones, landline telephones, smoke alarm system, alarm clocks and others
- hearing rehabilitation including fitting of hearing aids with latest technology of approved brands and styles by the Office of Hearing Services
- on the spot cleaning and minor repair of hearing aids after hours and Saturday appointments upon request (conditions apply)
Kerang Hearing Clinic
34 Fitzroy Street,
Our Kerang hearing clinic staff