The Daylesford Hearing Clinic is a local and independent hearing clinic operational since 1992. Our aim is to assist the hearing impaired in achieving the greatest enjoyment out of life.
We are a family business accredited to provide services through the Commonwealth Office of Hearing Services system, WorkSafe and experienced in excellence providing services to private clients in the area. We are proud of our history and commitment to the local community, improving lifestyle through better hearing.
Daylesford is known for its mineral springs and famous for the spa facilities next door in Hepburn Springs. At the foothill of the Great Dividing Range, surrounded by Wombat State Forest, it’s such a wonderful place to live, raise a family or retire. The tourism economy is very vibrant and locals are never short of food and wine in the region. Taking good care of your hearing health will contribute to your enjoyment of living in such a beautiful place as Daylesford.
Our Daylesford Audiology services include:
- full hearing assessments to adults and children above five years of age
- employment assessments and police assessments
- free hearing services to pensioners and DVA Gold card holder and White Card
- customised ear plugs: swimming plugs, noise plugs and musician plugs
- free screenings in the clinic and accessible to the community at events upon request
- assistive listening devices to the hearing impaired: television, headphones, landline telephones, smoke alarm system, alarm clocks and others
- hearing rehabilitation including fitting of hearing aids with latest technology of approved brands and styles by the Office of Hearing Services
- on the spot cleaning and minor repair of hearing aids after hours and Saturday appointments upon request (conditions apply)
Daylesford Hearing Clinic