The Hearing Club Woodend is a local and independent hearing clinic operational since 1992. Our aim is to assist the hearing impaired in achieving the greatest enjoyment out of life.
We are a family business accredited to provide services through the Commonwealth Office of Hearing Services system, WorkSafe and experienced in excellence providing services to private clients in the area. We are proud of our history and commitment to the local community improving lifestyle through better hearing.
We have a permanent full-time clinic in Woodend. We love providing hearing health to the town’s people and surrounding regional residents. Woodend is home to town to elegant old-world architecture and gracious properties. There is plenty for visitors to do with interesting shops and galleries to explore. It’s also on the train line from Melbourne and is known for the famous landmark, Hanging Rock. It is a place that some of our staff gladly call home.
Our Audiology services include:
- full hearing assessments to adults and children above five years of age
- employment assessments and police assessments
- free hearing services to pensioners and DVA Gold cardholder and White Card
- customised earplugs: swimming plugs, noise plugs and musician plugs
- free screenings in the clinic and accessible to the community at events upon request
- assistive listening devices to the hearing impaired: television, headphones, landline telephones, smoke alarm system, alarm clocks and others
- hearing rehabilitation including the fitting of hearing aids with the latest technology of approved brands and styles by the Office of Hearing Services
- on the spot cleaning and minor repair of hearing aids after hours and Saturday appointments upon request (conditions apply)
Woodend Hearing Clinic